We need to teach ourselves to see more beauty.If we want to know the secrets of Life, we must work from the basic principal that God Is Beauty.
-sol-

Saturday, February 4, 2012

and God said to me ....



Every man is “God-made-man”.

You are Me expressing in your present form. Yet, don’t worry about limiting Me, or about how limited that makes Me. For I am not limited and never have been.
Do you think you are the only form I have chosen?
Do you think you are the only creatures I have embedded with the essence of Me?
I tell you this, I am in every flower, in every rainbow, every star in the heavens, and everything in and on every planet rotating around every star.
I am the whisper of the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and extraordinary perfection of every snowflake.
I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field.
The courage of lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones.
I am not limited to the modes of expression seen on your planet alone.
You do not know Me, yet you think you do.
Yet, think not that who I am is limited to you, or that my divine essence-this most Holy spirit- was given to you and you alone. That would be an arrogant and misinformed thought. My being ness is in everything. Everything.
The All ness is my expression. The Wholeness is my nature.
There is nothing that I am not, and something that I am not, cannot be.
My purpose in creating you, My blessed creatures, was so that I might have an experience of myself as the creator of My own experience.
I am not the god of your mythologies, nor am I the goddess.
I am the creator – That which creates.
Yet I choose to know Myself through My own experience.
Just as I know My perfection of design in the snowflake, My awesome beauty through a rose, so, too, do I know My creative power…… through you.
To you I have given the ability to consciously create your experience, which is the ability I have. Through you I can know every aspect of me.
The perfection of the snowflake, the beauty of the rose, the courage of lions, the majesty of eagles, all reside in you. In you I have placed all these things- and one thing more.
The consciousness to be aware of it.
Thus you have become self-conscious. And thus you have been given the greatest gift, for you have been aware of yourself, being yourself- which is exactly what I am.

I am Myself, aware of Myself being Myself.










N.D. Walsch - Conversations with God

No comments:

Post a Comment